Thursday, April 17, 2008

Knitting the ravelled sleeve once more

I really don't want to tempt fate, and maybe it was to do with his cold or the fact that he was pretty tired yesterday, but last night Monkey had his Best Night Ever. He slept from 7.30 to 4.30 without waking (or at least, without waking *me*), and then went back to sleep till 6.25am. It did take quite a while to get him back to sleep, but I'm not complaining, because for once (and unlike the previous night) I managed to also sleep soundly and so I might even have got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Imagine! (Okay, I did get up to pee in the middle there somewhere, but I went straight back to sleep afterwards.)

This has occassioned me to spend far too long this morning daydreaming about how wonderful it would be if he really did start sleeping through the night (or even this much through) regularly once he turns two. I really shouldn't think thoughts like that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home