Faintly symptomy
What, 8 weeks and 4 days now. Woot. I have a gummy bear!
I've sort of decided the sore boobs aren't going to show up, since they were practically my first symptom last time, and so far no dice this time. For which, grateful. Though I'm also very glad I regained as much autonomy over my breasts as I did in the expectation that I'd have to stop nursing altogether one of these weeks.
It's really nice now to be able to play with Monkey on the sofa or the floor without his pulling up my shirt as soon as he gets within range. It's almost as if he loves me for more than just my milk-producing capabilities. And even if he is still waking just as often at night, he's not hanging on the boob for hours at a time any more - I push him off when I've had enough, and he either goes back to sleep (yay) or doesn't (woe).
In other symptoms, I've had a few days of being very very tired, but that's hard to divorce from how little sleep I may have got the night before, how early I was up (he's in a 5am phase again, oh joy) and the fact that I just caught a cold. And I feel a bit queasy most days in the afternoon, making it hard to want anything for lunch, but really not even enough to call it feeling sick.
I've gone off coffee (after sentencing B to a whole jar of decaf Nescafe) and don't really want anything sweet to eat, which is good. I don't get cravings, as such, I just have very specific feelings about what I want or don't want to eat.
Labels: pregnancy 2, weaning

<< Home