Thursday, September 22, 2005

Raspberry goldfish

Eep! My sonogram is this afternoon. (A sonogram's the same as an ultrasound - we looked it up. But for some reason they keep saying sonogram at the doctor's.) I really hope the raspberry-sized item measures at exactly seven and a half weeks, so I can roll my eyes and say "I told you so" to anyone around. And that, y'know, we hear a heartbeat - just the one, thanks - and all that. And see a little goldfish swimming in there, or something.

I suspect I might be coming up to the constantly ravenous part of the pregnancy. I was starving by 5.30 last night and was forced to have a gourmet chicken club whatnot in McD's, because I was stuck in Evil Wal-Mart getting my pre-natal vitamins prescription and ordering my new glasses (ooh). And now it's barely 10 am and I'm guzzling my lunchtime yogurt.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home