Monday, June 3, 2013

Things I may be doing tomorrow

  • Panicking, because Wednesday is Mabel's last day of school and Friday is Dash's.
  • Going to Target and panic-buying ALL THE THINGS.
  • Doing all my grocery shopping for the summer so that I don't have to bring two children to the supermarket twice a week.
  • Painting my toenails.
  • Paying someone else to paint my toenails while I relax. 
  • Not being able to relax while someone else paints my toenails because of all the other things I could be doing with this very precious morning.
  • Giving myself a home a facial and dying my hair, which sorely needs it.
  • Cleaning the house, which sorely needs it.
  • Reading a book, because when else will I get the chance?
  • Writing a bunch of blog posts and scheduling them in advance so that you don't all wander off and leave me during the summer when posting dips below acceptable levels.
  • Surfing the Internet.
  • Telling Facebook how it's my second-last morning of freedom.
  • Telling Twitter ditto.
  • Compiling lists of things we can do during the summer.
  • Compiling lists of things I should do but won't get done till September.
  • Going to the post office to mail my mother's birthday present.
  • (I should probably definitely do that last one. Remind me in the morning, 'kay?)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 4, 2013 at 1:12 AM , Blogger viviane said...

As soon as you read this, rush to the post-office!... Then relax and enjoy your last hours.

 

Post a Comment

Say something!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home