Friday, December 6, 2013

Syndicated!

I am delighted to have a post syndicated at BlogHer today. You may have read it here already, but click on over and see it in situ - it'll look totally different, honest.

I think this is actually the first time I've been paid real money for something I've written.

I'm hoping it won't be the last.

Syndicated on
BlogHer.com



Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At December 6, 2013 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Jennifer Thorson said...

Congratulations!

 
At December 6, 2013 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Maud said...

Thank you! Um, it doesn't appear to actually be up yet, but it's coming...

 
At December 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

It's really really really good. It made me weepy, actually. A good, happy cry.

It will be up by the end of the hour. I think it's scheduled for 9 am.

 
At December 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Maud said...

Thank you, Lollipop!

 
At December 6, 2013 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Alyssa said...

awesome, congrats!!

 
At December 6, 2013 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Joanna O'Sullivan said...

Well done and it's fab! And Syndicated isn't just cool it *sounds* amazing too!

 
At December 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Joanna O'Sullivan said...

Ironically I failed at leaving a comment on your post on BlogHer which your Dad would probably have managed!

 
At December 6, 2013 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Maud said...

It is nice, isn't it? I sound like I'm Reuters.

 
At December 6, 2013 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Justine L said...

WHOOP!! :) Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

Say something!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home