Monday, February 4, 2008

Fuzzy, fuzzy

Flikr seems to be down. Not only can I not noodle around my own photos, I can't even see the photos of Linda at All and Sundry's new sprog. Woe.

I just ordered a pair of Converse online for Monkey. I am currently expecting a pair of online shoes for myself to arrive in the post. I may be getting addicted to this. But, but, free shipping. Cost you more not to. (Well yes, it would cost you more not to have free shipping. It would, perhaps, not cost me more to buy no shoes, but where's the fun in that?)

Witter witter. Am I pregnant? There's an infinitessimally tiny chance that I might be. I have a pregnancy test stashed away, but will wait till at least midweek to give it a whirl. My period's only a day late, and it's not like I was Ms. Regular Mc28daysipants before. But I like this not knowing and just pretending that maybe it was as easy as that. Though really I wanted a bit more time, too, so knowing in either direction would be, in a way, less fun than this current fuzzy state.

Labels: ,