Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Peas and carrots

Mabel: Me and A__  just ... fit together.

Aw, I think. What an adorable sentiment about her bestie.

Mabel: Like, he likes fire engines and ambulances, and I like it when people get hurt.


******


I keep trying to twist this around to getting her to say that she wants to be a doctor to help all these hurt people, but we haven't got there yet. At least she's not actively saying that she likes to be the one doing the hurting. No, she'll just be over there observing your horrible accident.

A little ghoulish, perhaps, but not downright psychotic. I think.



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At November 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM , Anonymous Megan said...

Kid logic is a delightful mystery.

 
At November 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Jennifer Thorson said...

Perhaps she has a future as an attorney.

 
At November 20, 2013 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Maud said...

This. Yes. Thank you.

 
At November 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Meeshie said...

Maybe a future as an accident investigator? ;)

 
At November 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Joanna O'Sullivan said...

So, when will Mabel's book be available to purchase? She is so entertaining.

 

Post a Comment

Say something!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home