Pictorial
The house is coming together one tiny bit at a time. Here are a few sample tiny bits.
The cabinetry around the fridge against the yellow walls (with my retro-film-posters calendar). It might all be a bit yallar, but I think when (oh please oh please) the countertops arrive the dark brown will break it up beautifully. Handles and drawer pulls would be useful too.
The paler yellow of the family room, with the nice sharp newly painted door and trim. It even makes the green carpet look not so bad.
And a better shot of the kitchen yellow. It throws the ugly new thingy from the Internet people into sharp relief, dontcha think?
This is all I can show you of the formal living/dining area. The rest has (a) our box spring and (b) boxes, packing paper, detritus. But see how nice the print will look when it's on the wall.
The tan colour on the master bedroom walls, looking into the master bath, or en-suite as we ferriners say. I'm not sure which is more pretentious a title for a small room with a perspex-enclosed shower. But I do love having my very own medicine cabinet.
Miss's room. I'm pleased with this because so far it looks feminine without having any pink at all (almost).
And the blush colour in the guest room. The rest of the room is boxes as far as the eye can see, but I like how the old-fashioned chest of drawers looks against the paint.

1 Comments:
I LOVE the color in the bathroom.
And am very glad someone is still loving my old dresser. And you've even placed it in the guest room waiting for me. ;)
Post a Comment
Say something!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home