Delicious baby
Little Miss, the Small Sausage, is so delicious right now. At every stage, I think "This has got to be the cutest, right now," and then a couple of months later she starts doing something new and surpasses herself in cuteness all over again.
Today I am totally smitten with her chunky little legs, so sturdy (she's got killer glutes, you should see all the squats she does), so plump and edible - I can completely see Johnathan Swift's point when he recommended eating babies. She has a little tan on her arms and legs (lucky girl - she won't be like her mother bemoaning her snow-white limbs for an entire adolescence; but I'm sure she'll find something else to hate, like the little birthmark freckle on her right cheek, for instance) and perfect elbow dimples and wrist creases... and the toes - just right for a snack, a tiny nibble...
Labels: Mabel, waxing lyrical

<< Home